[squeak-dev] iphone testers for fractions calculator needed

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun May 17 06:35:35 UTC 2009

I've built a fractions calculator for the iPhone and need a few folks
to really test it. (confirm it's sane).

Although there are a number of fraction calculators in the store, none
do unlimited precision fractions
or unlimited factorials, so I've created one that allows you to enter
fractions, brackets, floating point numbers, factorials,
all of which are converted to fractions as need be before applying the
basic math logic via a grammer constructed by
SmaCC. This all of course is based in Squeak.

Cough, well it's not quite complete I''ve only constructed the
grammer, the SUnits (133) and the basic UIViews.
However folks who are interested in testing should email me, not the
list, their iphone UUID and I'll add
you as a beta tester.

--
=