[squeak-dev] [ANN] OCompletion is updated

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:48:47 UTC 2009

Dear all,

OCompletion, my completion extension that takes into account which
methods  you actually use and hence proposes more accurate completion,
(as shown in http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes/papers/ASE2008-completion.pdf)
  has been updated and now works also on class names.

OCompletion is included by default in the Pharo-dev images. As Henrik
Johansen (from the Pharo mailing list) says:

>  I  love OCompletion, first time I've found completion
> in Smalltalk actually helpful!

To install OCompletion in squeak 3.10, just execute the following line
in a workspace:

Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion'; install: 'OCLoader'.

I'd love to hear your feedback to further improve it!

Cheers,
	Romain

--
Romain Robbes