[squeak-dev] Re: iphone testers for fractions calculator needed

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Thu May 28 14:47:08 UTC 2009

John McIntosh wrote:
> Ok, a week later I'm 5 versions in and much closer to shipping however
> I think I need
> just a few more beta testers for Fraction to ensure I've not done some
> thing silly.

I'm not betatesting, though I do have an iPhone, anyway, in the text of
http://www.mobilewikiserver.com/Fraction.html you talk about the / key,
but in the screenshot I only see the 1/1 key, which I guess is the same.
Either the doc or the key (or maybe just the screenshot) need to be changed,
I guess.

    richie

PD: how did you manage to get Apple to authorize a VM for apple store?
It's expressly forbidden in the EULA, isn't it?