[squeak-dev] Re: Terms of Reference: discussion is open

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 5 08:02:18 UTC 2009

Well , all is about the now obsolete previous Release Team model and Keith
ideas about how Squeak should be made (and disagree with he by several
people).

On 11/5/09 3:09 AM, "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> * the board is ultimately responsible for ensuring ongoing development
> and timely releases of Squeak
> * the board is responsible for creating an environment in which the
> community can contribute code and otherwise participate
> * the board can delegate its responsibilities to members of the
> community (teams) to take care of whatever needs to be done

Can't be more clear

> The good news here is that because of we have elections every year it's
> quite easy to change things - run for the board. If you feel that a
> significant part or direction in the community is underrepresented,
> please run! Make your voice heard, that's what the elections are for.

Another very clear.

The current model of moving Squeak is working , with minor disagrees.

So maybe is best discuss Squeak2010 ?

What we want. Smaller and More Modular is my wish.
We agree with current model ? Yes No
We agree with Andreas way ? Yes No
Candidates for next Board ?