source.squeak.org stuck (was: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: ST80-dtl.64.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Nov 9 13:21:44 UTC 2009

FYI:

I was in the process of saving three related package updates, and I
have apparently wedged the server again. I will not be able to address
any problems until later today. It is possible that the ST80-dtl.64
update will need to be reverted, since it's missing the related changes
in Morphic and System. If Morphic-dtl.224 shows up on the server, that
may need to be reverted for the same reason. I will complete the updates
later today (about 12 hours from now).

Dave