[squeak-dev] Seaside support in Squeak (Re: My Own Squeak Direction)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 04:07:11 UTC 2009

Andreas said:

"Then let's fix it. What it takes is someone to write up a page of how to
install Seaside in Squeak, test the instructions, put them up on
Squeak.org and ask the folks at Seaside.st to link to it. You can
probably copy most of the Pharo instructions verbatim. Any takers?"

Yea, I'm interested. I think there should be a committee and not just
one person. Say, three people. I'm willing to work with a committee,
as I think it would help take my skills to the next level (and because
I don't think I'm qualified to do it alone). If anybody's interested,
then perhaps they can speak up now. We'll create a committee, a team.
I've been working alone on Squeak for a long time. Working with others
on this could be a great thing for me -- and for other participants.
Let's solve this problem. Owing to the importance of the job, I don't
think there'll be any shortage of feedback from users. :P

Chris

*
*