[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: System-mha.167.mcz

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:24:59 UTC 2009

2009/11/18 Michael Haupt <mhaupt at gmail.com>:
> Hi Igor,
>
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> BTW is anyone actually using the custom world menu?
>>
>> i don't know what you are calling custom world menu..
>> i can see 4 different menus, when clicking on world
>> - with left mouse button
>> - with right button
>> - Ctrl+left button
>> - Shift+left button
>
> sorry, I meant the "personalized" world menu, and the question
> actually is whether anybody is using this feature.

sorry, but question remains same. i don't know which of the 4 above is
"personalized" menu,
neither i have any idea how it can be personalized. I never looked at
that code, mostly because of disgust.

As to me, there can be as many menus as we want to, but:
 - each menu should contain unique items, not repeated in others
 - each having a distinct name/title, instead of 'world' or 'World' to
clearly indicate its function

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.