[squeak-dev] Performance of VM for concurrent users

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Tue Nov 24 15:17:25 UTC 2009

Hi all again,

I want to start a project, and I have a "little" doubt.

The project, is a web game. This web game, will be a game like Ogame.

This game, will do a lot of requests to the server through Ajax and or
Comet, and I would like to know, about how many concurrents connections
can a squeak image hold.

Imagine each user have a little map, a local chat of the place it is, a
global chat, a canvas drawing an interface, and so on.

All of this, has to be updated each 500ms

Is this possible?