[squeak-dev] Embracing Projects

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:51:42 UTC 2009

Guilty! I use projects a lot to organise my work and like Herbert
typically layout several before entering one. I was aware of some sort
of "fence" mechanism but always neglected to look deeper because that
side of projects seemed to be getting increasingly abandoned. Very happy
to see them now getting some love :-) From my POV it would great to have
more tools for managing projects, especially in a hierarchy. I remember
doing something for Etoys a year or two back so I will dig it out
sometime and see if it is still relevant.

-D