[squeak-dev] Smalltalks 2009 at Buenos Aires - Updated Morphic 3 documentation

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Nov 26 14:44:44 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Last week we had Smalltalks 2009 at Buenos Aires (
http://www.fast.org.ar/ ). What started 2 years ago as the meeting place
for smalltalkers in Argentina became also a great opportunity to be able
to meet, listen, and talk with such great people as Dan Ingalls,
Stephane Ducasse and Alex Warth, among many others. To all of them, and
to the people at FAST (Argentine Smalltalk Foundation), a big Thank You!
We all had a terrific time!

I didn't want to miss the chance of telling everybody about my projects,
so I gave a talk on Cuis and Morphic 3. This made me come back to
Morphic 3 after several months of not really working on it. It made me
review all the experiments I did, and the evolution of the ideas that
drive it. It also allowed me to do plans for the future. The result was
an updated and coherent description of the project, that you can read
here: www.jvuletich.org

All comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich