[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #mimeTypes

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 21:37:53 UTC 2009

What is interesting, that it started happening on my PC, not only on
laptop, with trunk image i use.

To my understanding, windoze sends some event to process queue, when
PC going to sleep or
awakes from a sleep (a call it a power saving mode). And then VM
reacts on it in such interesting style.
I will try to reproduce that by setting the sleep delay for 1 minute.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.