[squeak-dev] Updating trunk

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 5 12:41:59 UTC 2009

On 05.10.2009, at 14:19, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Sorry Edgar, this is my first .mcm, I'm still learning.
> I removed the line corresponding to OB in update-nice.33.mcm
> Would you try again ?

You normally should not make a new MCM but update a previous one. Your
new one does not have the right load order.

See forwarded message below. I also added this to

	http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html

Does someone want to expand on this?

> Another question: is there a way to upload a .mcm via web interface
> rather than thru squeak iface?
> source.squeak.org insist on the uploaded file to be a .mcz ...

I don't think there is a web interface.

> Last, I think I uploaded a update.mcm by mistake (I thought programmer
> and version would be automatic like for any .mcz). How can I delete
> it?

You need to ask an admin (listed on the trunk page). I just deleted it.

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message: