[squeak-dev] opencroquet.org,Expires on 13-OCT-09

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Mon Oct 5 19:20:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

for historical reasons I ended up holding and somewhat involuntarily
sponsoring the opencroquet.org domain since it came into existence. Next
expiration date is 10/13 and I would like to transfer it to someone.
Mails to the possible candidate parties failed to solicit any response
(other than we will look into it) so I'm writing to the list to get a
wider audience.
If nobody picks up the domain it will *not be renewed* so I'm hoping
this will generate the proper attention :-)

Cheers

Michael