[squeak-dev] Can not update my Trunk image got this error message

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Thu Oct 15 05:27:56 UTC 2009

Are you using the "Load Code Updates" button or are you trying to load
an individual package version from within monticello? With changes to
the SystemProgressMorph I had to split things into two packages. In
the trunk update mechanism a monticello configuration takes care that
the first package is loaded after the second one. Try to load prior
versions of the morphic package one after another within the
monticello browser If you only want to update that package. (Can't
try, because source.squeak.org doesn't play ball right now)

Alex