[squeak-dev] MC 1.6 status?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:22:37 UTC 2009

Hello people,

i'd like to see some answers about the fate of MC 1.6. and its current
situation.

1. I think everyone wants to have an atomic loading.
But according to my knowledge, MC 1.6. has some problems with Traits,
which prevets us from using it & fully replace the older version.

2. Besides of that, are there any other reasons to not have it?

So, please, can we disscuss (friendly & constructive), what we might
need to have it integrated in Squeak and in Pharo, so
we could benefit from having an atomic loading?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.