[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Traits-nice.239.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:11:08 UTC 2009

Hi Eliot,
This is experimental, not guaranteed bugfree.
Indeed, you cannot #add: to nor #remove: from an Array... and elements
won't be unique.
My trunk image did not freeze because I analyzed senders of #selectors in it.
But sure, this might break foreign code...
So yes, it deserves discussion.

What do others think ?

Fortunately, it is very easy to retract this change...
...just have to check if aClass selectors sort is not sent directly.
I don't think it is essential and I won't fight to defend it.

Note that I also changed classVarNames as a sorted Array.
I think this is a more interesting feature, because mostly used this way.

Do others agree on this one ?

Nicolas