[squeak-dev] error "Cannot compile -- stack including temps is too deep" when loading VMMaker-3.8b6.mcz into Trunk

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Wed Sep 2 10:53:45 UTC 2009

Hi

El mié, 02-09-2009 a las 13:24 +0300, Vaidotas Didžbalis escribió:

> Hello,
> I was trying to compile VM as described in
> http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/compiling.html, in order to regenerate
> source, tried to load VMMaker-3.8b6.mcz and got an error, log is
> attached.
> Shall l use different image in order to regenerate source? Actually I
> want to build current VM for Windows Mobile platform, do any
> suggestions exists on how to to that?
> Thank you in advace, Vaidotas

Here http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2436 and here
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/ you have binaries for
windows mobile

But are a little old, and I don't know if it's possible to optimize
more. Over Cuis image, works well, but, more speed always is
appreciated.

About VMMaker, I tried yesterday on Trunk image, and has errors too, and
I would like to have it working (and learn how to use it of course) but
I can't help you here.