[squeak-dev] Re: source.squeak.org down again

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 6 04:53:01 UTC 2009

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Right now it seems to be the age-old problem of the i/o hanging, as soon
> as I wiggle the mouse in VNC it continues :/

Could the wiggler-on-duty then please wiggle? I'm trying to process the
eight packages for the closure fixes from Eliot and of course the server
hangs in the middle...

> This is a 3.7 image running on a 3.8a-1 VM from 2005. Lots of stuff has
> been fixed in the mean time, but the squeaksource code would have to be
> ported to a current image.
>
> It's available here:
>
> http://www.squeaksource.com/ss.html

I would've given it a shot but I see no instructions which of the 23
packages are required to load and in which order, no wiki entry, no
configuration. It must be completely obvious... </irony>

Cheers,
   - Andreas