[squeak-dev] Re: source.squeak.org down again

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 6 17:35:11 UTC 2009

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>> I would've given it a shot but I see no instructions which of the 23
>> packages are required to load and in which order, no wiki entry, no
>> configuration. It must be completely obvious... </irony>
>
> We recently moved our stuff to the official repo. Our own repo has
> install instructions in its wiki tab:
>
> http://source.squeak.org/ss.html

Thanks. I've got SS sort of running in a trunk image now. It needed a
few fixes (mostly extensions to BlockContext moved to BlockClosure). But
now it hangs in rendering the front page in

SSFrame>>renderHeadElementsOn: html
	super renderHeadElementsOn: html.
	html rssLinkWithUrl: self feedUrl title: self repository title.
	html faviconWithUrl: self faviconUrl.

And WAHtmlRenderer does not understand rssLinkWithUrl:title: (the
message isn't implemented anywhere in the system).

Any ideas, anyone?

Cheers,
   - Andreas