[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-dtl.127.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Sep 6 20:18:05 UTC 2009

David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of Collections to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Collections-dtl.127.mcz

Name: Collections-dtl.127
Author: dtl
Time: 6 September 2009, 4:16:12 am
UUID: 0e97bd3a-ca15-4d4a-b1ea-c862b08367c4
Ancestors: Collections-nice.126

The method comment in SortedCollection class>>new: was  "The default sorting function is a <= comparison on elements." Add this to the class comment, and remove the otherwise unneeded #new: method. Reference Mantis 6977.

=============== Diff against Collections-nice.126 ===============

Item was changed:
  OrderedCollection subclass: #SortedCollection
  	instanceVariableNames: 'sortBlock'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Collections-Sequenceable'!

+ !SortedCollection commentStamp: 'dtl 9/6/2009 16:02' prior: 0!
+ I represent a collection of objects ordered by some property of the objects themselves. The ordering is specified in a BlockContext. The default sorting function is a <= comparison on elements.!
- !SortedCollection commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
- I represent a collection of objects ordered by some property of the objects themselves. The ordering is specified in a BlockContext.!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: SortedCollection class>>new: (in category 'instance creation') -----
- new: anInteger
- 	"The default sorting function is a <= comparison on elements."
-
- 	^(super new: anInteger) "sortBlock: [:x :y | x <= y]" 		"nil sortBlock OK"!

Item was removed: