[squeak-dev] Help! DNU in core code

JohnReed Maffeo aldeveron at graffiti.net
Sun Sep 6 23:48:42 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am trying to import code that is currently running in a 3.2.8Beta9 image into a 3.10.2.7179 image and I am getting a DNU from the method "StandardSystemController open" on the line "ScheduledControllers scheduleActive: self"

The method says:
open
	"Create an area on the screen in which the receiver's scheduled view can
	be displayed. Make it the active view."

	view resizeInitially.
	status := #open.
	ScheduledControllers scheduleActive: self

I looked around in the old image and it looks like there has been some refactoring going on. Can anyone confirm that the code is broken?

Thanks,

John-Reed