[squeak-dev] re: Help! DNU in core code

JohnReed Maffeo aldeveron at graffiti.net
Mon Sep 7 00:16:13 UTC 2009

It looks like the code will run when I execute it from within an MVC
project, but not from a Morphic project.

When I tested this however, my image locked up.

I was in my Morphic Project window and jumped back to the main window
and opened a MVC project window. Then I opened a Browser on my
application class and executed the code to open my application. The
application window opened the way I expected, but the window will not
respond to mouse clicks. If I try to drag the Squeak application
window itself, it responds very slowly to the mouse gesture, which
makes me think that there is still code running in the image which is
not returning control.

Regards,

John-Reed