[squeak-dev] Object>>launchPartVia:label:

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 01:34:00 UTC 2009

I was thinking that it only held Morphs. I see that I've broken some eToys
scripting stuff and the tools. (As punishment for my poor testing, I took
the liberty of dragging *everything* out of the object palette.) Thanks for
catching my error, I'd hate to have broken the build.
Question: It looks as though launchPartVia: is a deprecated version of
launchPartVia:label:. (I picture, someone needed a param aLabel, added it,
did Cmd-S, added the param to all the places the message was sent, forgot to
delete the original method.) Do we still need the unused method, is it used
extensively by eToys?

--
Ron