[squeak-dev] source.squeak.org - help needed

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 10 11:46:04 UTC 2009

On 9/2/09 6:18 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> On 02.09.2009, at 10:55, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
>> I restarted it.
>>
>> Ken: you should re-enable the daemontools launcher for it.
>
> And to any Seaside developer: would be awesome if you could get
> squeaksource working on a trunk image. Code is here:
>
> http://www.squeaksource.com/ss.html
>
> - Bert -

I try to build the image with the last I have, but several files in ss was
not in the repository.

The incomplete list of missing files is:
Atom-pmm.10.mcz <http://www.squeaksource.com/ss/Atom-pmm.10.mcz>
SOAP-pmm.1.mcz <http://www.squeaksource.com/ss/SOAP-pmm.1.mcz>
ODBC-pmm.1.mcz <http://www.squeaksource.com/ss/ODBC-pmm.1.mcz>

Also for build with all files in the repository, the following was needed:
FFI-Kernel-ar.7.mcz for load GraphViz
Complete Connectors for dependencies in GraphBuilder

When loading 'SqueakSource-bf.1042', I have
'This package depends on the following classes:
  TWWiki
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  SSWiki
  SSWiki>>actions
  SSWiki>>onSaved
  SSWiki>>project
  SSWiki>>setModel:
  SSWiki>>style
'

If any help me , maybe I could complete the image and test.

Edgar