[squeak-dev] Trunk commits

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:54:00 UTC 2009

I just want to echo the approval for the commit messages.  I was just able
to harvest Nicholas' changes for ScaledDecimal literal correctness.  Very
very nice (no pun intended).
Strikes me that one way we could reduce the size of the commit messages is
by modifying the diff algorithm to output missing or added methods not as
the source with '+''s or '-''s at the start of the line, which is verbose
and tedious as one has to scan all lines to verify they all begin with '+'
or '-', but as "Added ClassFoo>>selector" & "Removed ClassFoo>>selector".
 Any volunteers?  If not, where does the diff code live and I'll try and get
it done.

best
Eliot