[squeak-dev] Re: How to get a Trunk image

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 03:30:09 UTC 2009

Hmm. When I try to load updates from this image, things go wrong. When I
load updates into the image I've been working with, thing are groovy.
I've noticed that this image seems to be using the old font system. Also,
when I do:
TextMorph useNewEditors: true

... to enable the Cuis editors I get the unknown selector menu.

Is this image really up to date?

--
Ron