[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-cwp.322.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Sep 13 18:06:25 UTC 2009

Colin Putney uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-cwp.322.mcz

Name: Monticello-cwp.322
Author: cwp
Time: 13 September 2009, 11:05:53 am
UUID: 593e4e6e-bd81-442c-8689-d5d0e8c76a3d
Ancestors: Monticello-cwp.321, Monticello-ar.321

Merge UI fixes into trunk.

=============== Diff against Monticello-ar.321 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>saveVersion (in category 'actions') -----
  saveVersion
  	| repo |
  	self canSave ifFalse: [^self].
- 	self checkForNewerVersions ifFalse: [^self].
  	repo := self repository.
  	workingCopy newVersion ifNotNilDo:
  		[:v |
  		(MCVersionInspector new version: v) show.
  		Cursor wait showWhile: [repo storeVersion: v].
  		MCCacheRepository default cacheAllFileNamesDuring:
  			[repo cacheAllFileNamesDuring:
  				[v allAvailableDependenciesDo:
  					[:dep |
  					(repo includesVersionNamed: dep info name)
  						ifFalse: [repo storeVersion: dep]]]]]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>addRequiredPackage (in category 'actions') -----
  addRequiredPackage
+ 	| chosen |
  	workingCopy ifNotNilDo:
  		[:wc |
+ 		chosen := self pickWorkingCopySatisfying:
+ 			[:ea | ea ~= wc and: [(wc requiredPackages includes: ea package) not]].
+ 		chosen ifNotNil:
+ 			[wc requirePackage: chosen package.
- 		self pickWorkingCopy ifNotNilDo:
- 			[:required |
- 			wc requirePackage: required package.
  			self workingCopyListChanged]]!

Item was changed:
  Object subclass: #MethodAddition
  	instanceVariableNames: 'text category changeStamp requestor logSource myClass methodAndNode selector compiledMethod priorMethodOrNil'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Monticello-Loading'!

  !MethodAddition commentStamp: 'rej 2/25/2007 19:30' prior: 0!
+ I represent the addition of a method to a class.  I can produce the CompiledMethod, install it, and then notify the system that the method has been added.  This allows Monticello to implement atomic addition.  A loader can compile all classes and methods first and then install all methods only after they have been all compiled, and in a way that executes little code.½!
- I represent the addition of a method to a class.  I can produce the CompiledMethod, install it, and then notify the system that the method has been added.  This allows Monticello to implement atomic addition.  A loader can compile all classes and methods first and then install all methods only after they have been all compiled, and in a way that executes little code.ß!