[squeak-dev] facelifting the trunk?

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:16:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

would it not be an interesting idea to make Vassili Bykov's facelift
patches the standard in the trunk? I, for one, really like the lean
appearance of facelifted images.

Obviously, the patches would first have to be made available to the
public, which they are currently not. After that, there might be
issues (Robert Krahn just tells me Polymorph might object to being
facelifted).

Still, the overall look would benefit, at least in my opinion. Maybe
it's even possible to make this a preference ... but the patches apply
some deep changes IIRC.

Best,

Michael