[squeak-dev] Re: FileDirectory from a relative path

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:00:28 UTC 2009

El mié, 16-09-2009 a las 20:51 -0700, Andreas Raab escribió:
> Try this:
>
>    (FileDirectory default uri  resolveRelativeURI: '../backup') path.

Thanks Andreas, but this line outputs a string with the resolved
absolute path. That is ok but not what I need. I need a FileDirectory
object built from a string containing a relative unix path. Without the
path message I got a HierarchicalURI that inherits from URI that
inherits from Object.

I am trying to use a method that uses a FileDirectory as parameter and I
want to use a relative path, but the line I ended with it looked very
verbose for something so simple.

Thanks anyway.

--
Miguel Cobá