[squeak-dev] Pending inbox items: #removeAll and #flatten vs. #flattened

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:35:53 UTC 2009

2009/9/17 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
> Nicolas - since you took the lead on removeAll, can I ask you to review and
> merge it as appropriate (it looks like there are some specialized
> implementations of #removeAll that may or may not be useful; it would be
> good if you could check that).

OK, some extensions are good and I uploaded them.

Some others are conflicting and I did not upload them.
They are good too: the main difference is that klub preserves the
array of (OrderedCollection/Set/WeakSet) by using atAllPut: nil, while
I created a new one.
My implementation is a little cheaper for small/medium collections,
but klub's might perform better for huge ones (less pressure on
garbage collector). What do you think ?

Not enough Collection subclasses are tested. Someone should write more
test because ...

Cheers