[squeak-dev] Polymorph (was Re: facelifting the trunk?)

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:04:37 UTC 2009

Yeah, that seems like a solid course of action. I wonder, though, have
we skipped a step?

Is Polymorph available to us under an MIT License?

If it is, I would be happy to try (and perhaps fail) to cut the fat
out of it. If we can get the default theme working in a trunk image,
and then start from that on a journey toward a more generally
palatable look, I think that would be absolutely dynamite.

--
Ron