[squeak-dev] Re: squeaksource permissions

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:17:09 UTC 2009

Which repository is that has the magma seasideHelper ?   IF the repo is the
one called just "Magma" you can read in squeasource:  "Global:Read".
So, as you know, you need permissions to commit. To do this, you must be, at
least, developer. Those who are admins can add you as developer. In this
case, Chris Muller is the admin, so ask him to add you.

Best,

Mariano