[squeak-dev] How to package changes on submit?

Markus Lampert markuslampert at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 19:09:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have some enhancements for splitters in tool builder windows. Affected are the packages Morphic-Windows (ProportionalSplitterMorph, ScrollBar, ScrollPane) and Morphic-Layouts (LayoutFrame).

As I understand it I should submit a package to the 'inbox'.So, should I
  a) submit a new version of the existing Monticello package 'Morphic' (1.5M)?
  b) create two packages 'Morphic-Windows' (104k) and 'Morphic-Layouts' (22k) and submit them independently?

Have fun,
Markus