[squeak-dev] Re: New Collections modifications in the inbox

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Sep 29 12:35:57 UTC 2009

Hi!

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Hi Levente -
>
> I've been looking at the changes in the inbox, but I can't seem to find a
> load order that allows one to reliably load these packages. Unfortunately,
> the mix of new methods, removals, and deprecations leads to a virtually
> impossible set of constraints and I've not been able to find a
> straightforward solution.
>
> Can you provide a specific order in which to load these packages into the
> trunk so that I can devise a proper set of update maps?

Merge the packages in the following order:
Collections-ul.137
Collections-ul.138
Collections-ul.139
Collections-ul.140
Collections-ul.141
Kernel-ul.249
Collections-ul.142
Kernel-ul.250
Collections-ul.143
Collections-ul.144
Kernel-ul.251
Collections-ul.145

I'm about to upload 3 more packages to the inbox, that's 15 packages to
merge (some of them have conflicts).
If mc would have a more predictable load order for methods, like - add
all, change all, remove all - then it would be easier to package similar
changes.

Cheers,
Levente