UI Buttons was: [squeak-dev] MessageNames: clicking on class names

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Fri Apr 2 20:55:55 UTC 2010

I use keyboard shortcuts and the buttons about equally often. It all
depends on where the cursor and my hands are (like, if my hand is on the
mouse already and near a button it's faster to click the button than to
move my hand over the keyboard and hit some keys etc). This is especially
true when I'm in "stare mode" trying to figure out some code, then it's
buttons almost exclusively.

Speaking about the debugger specifically, there's a setting to have _two_
rows of buttons in the debugger which doesn't work in trunk anymore, but I
usually had that on and liked it.

rado