[squeak-dev] Re: Mantis and release management

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Apr 3 18:28:10 UTC 2010

On 4/3/2010 11:25 AM, Frank Shearar wrote:
> I'm not sure of the etiquette around who decides what bugs get fixed in
> Squeak 4.1.
>
> At any rate http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7489 is a minor bug, fix
> already in the Inbox thanks to Michael Davies, so I took the liberty of
> adding this issue as a child of 7480, the "Issues that should be fixed
> in 4.1" issue.
>
> I hope I haven't stepped on any toes doing so.

It's exactly the right thing to do. The master list is for things that
we need to look at. If you have something where you feel we really ought
to take a stab at it or at least deliberately decide we're not going to
address it in this release, make a child of 7480.

> Also, since MAD's supplied a fix, I put the issue in the Feedback state.

Yup, I saw that :-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas