[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] FFI - structure pointer

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Apr 3 19:57:36 UTC 2010

Well you were showing "C" last time around so I assumed you where doing everything by hand so to speak.
Anyway the example shows how to get a memory address of a linker exposed global symbol without help from FFI/Alien/VM

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882