[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.409.mcz

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:40:18 UTC 2010

What we need us an easy way to configure key bindings. The "duplicate"
option makes control and alt mean the same thing, and reduces the total
number of keyboard shortcuts available (Chris, this is more or less your
point right?)

The problem of which keys to use as command/alt and control is I think
orthogonal. There's a pref for swapping them, so it's not hard to get the
main cut copy paste stuff right for your platform.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Nicolas Cellier <