[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Apr 6 23:55:05 UTC 2010

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003211.html

Name: Tests-fbs.68
Ancestors: Tests-ar.67

Update DecompilerTests>>decompilerFailures with all the failing tests in the #testDecompilerInClasses<Foo>to&lt;Bar> tests.

Where syntax errors occur, I've noted the error given. In one case (towards the end of the run, so perhaps a class starting with a P or an S?) I missed noting an "out of scope" error.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003212.html

Name: Tools-ar.226
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.224, Tools-fbs.225

Merging Tools-fbs.225:

Fixes Mantis issue 7494: HierarchyBrowser's classes pane sits nicely below the single-category pane.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003213.html

Name: GraphicsTests-ar.22
Ancestors: GraphicsTests-laza.21

4.1 release preparations: Remove the expectedFailures from BitBltTest - they are expected to pass for the release.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003214.html

Name: KernelTests-ar.145
Ancestors: KernelTests-jcg.144

4.1 release preparations: Remove the expectedFailures from AllocationTest - they are expected to pass for the release (except on unix where we still wait for a VM refresh).

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003215.html

Name: Tests-ar.69
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.68

4.1 release preparations: Mark expectedFailures in ClosureCompilerTest and LocaleTest since there are no fixes in sight. Also update PackageDependencyTest to reflect changed dependencies.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003216.html

Name: ToolsTests-ar.4
Ancestors: ToolsTests-ul.3

Remove testDebuggerUnwindWithStep because it relied on a particular implementation of Semaphore>>critical: which has changed. The test simply can't work in the way it's been written.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003217.html

Name: TraitsTests-ar.9
Ancestors: TraitsTests-ar.8

Mark TraitsResource current dirty after condenseChanges test since it would otherwise wreck havoc with later tests.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003218.html

Name: Tests-ar.70
Ancestors: Tests-ar.69

Mark DecompilerTest>>testRemoteTemp as expected failure.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003219.html

Name: Nebraska-ar.30
Ancestors: Nebraska-nice.29

Make StringSocketTestCase a bit more reliable.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003220.html

Name: KernelTests-jcg.146
Ancestors: KernelTests-ar.145

One more failing test in PromiseTest (but not for long!)

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2010-April/003221.html

Name: Kernel-jcg.439
Ancestors: Kernel-jcg.438

Fix Promise to address failing test added in KernelTests-jcg.146.