[squeak-dev] Pending 4.1 Mantis Bugs

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Apr 8 04:58:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 08:50:29PM -0700, Andreas Raab wrote:

> [7472] In sq 9563 copying workspace text across images loses line endings
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7472
>
> This looks like a Linux / Unix bug. I have absolutely no idea what (if
> anything) to do here. Someone please advise.

Yes, this is something related to the unix only. The issue has existed
for some time, and no fix has been proposed. It should not be considered
a blocker for Squeak 4.1 release.

> In any case, it's nice to see that we're down to five issues to resolve
> for 4.1. Thanks everyone for your help!

Checking again with image now updated to 9920, and running on a Unix VM
version 4.0.2-2172 (compiled as 64-bit), we are now 100% green:

2652 run, 2643 passes, 9 expected failures, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Dave