[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] who is maintaining shout?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:29:48 UTC 2010

Hi Eliot, the way I do this is:

  - Select the package you're about to version in Monticello browser
  - Select the Changes button
  - For each method that you want to temporarily revert, select it,
then select "revert"
  - Leave the Changes window up!
  - Save the package normally
  - Now, back in the Changes window, select the reverted methods and
select "install".

Very quick and easy.