[squeak-dev] Pending 4.1 Mantis Bugs

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:51:36 UTC 2010

Chris, I can reproduce this issue on my linux box. Also: when I copy, quit
w/o saving, relaunch, and paste, nothing happens.

casey at wanderlust:~$ squeak -version
3.10-6 #1 Sun Aug  2 02:02:29 PDT 2009 gcc 4.2.4
Squeak3.10beta of 22 July 2007 [latest update: #7159]
Linux ubuntu 2.6.24-24-generic #1 SMP Fri Jul 24 22:46:06 UTC 2009 i686
GNU/Linux
default plugin location: /usr/local/lib/squeak/3.10-6/*.so