[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] SqueakSource is unusable

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Apr 10 20:29:33 UTC 2010

On 10.04.2010, at 21:19, stephane ducasse wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2010, at 7:16 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> I just merged the stuff I developed lately
>
> which is?

Most importantly, projects can have parent projects now (only if a site-wide setting is enabled). This is to support "inbox" style use - when mailing out diffs, the diff based is searched in a project's parent project too.

Also, you can enable developers to move versions, not just admins. This is a per-project setting, again to enable developers to clean out an "inbox" repository. There can also be a default target project for moves.

Since SSProject grew too many instance variables, I added a properties dictionary just like we have for versions and repositories. Refactoring might be in order but I just copied and pasted. Sorry ;)

There are a few minor changes, see the version history :)

- Bert -