[squeak-dev] Re: 4.1 release candidate 4

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:24:34 UTC 2010

More precisely:

I changed  false ifTrue:[  to true ifTrue:[ in the code below:
But it did not work.

showWelcomeText: aSelector label: labelString in: bounds
	"Show a welcome text. Linked in here so that the text can be edited
	by changing the acceptBlock below."
	| acceptBlock window |
	"Change the following to allow editing the text"
	true ifTrue:[
		acceptBlock := [:text|

HH