[squeak-dev] Re: Slime

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:25:50 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I noticed that 'instance' '?' and 'class' do not show any visual clue
about their state, i.e. 'instace' button should be _selected_ when
browsing instance methods.
Do you experience the same issue?
Any solution (I searched around [mailing list and Mantis] but found
nothing...)?

Thanks in advance
Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick