[squeak-dev] [ANN] OpenGL specs parser/FFI methods generator

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 21:28:57 UTC 2010

On 14 April 2010 23:55, Josh Gargus <josh at schwa.ca> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 2010, at 8:10 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i just submitted a code, which could help us greatly in having
>> up-to-date and full OpenGL API coverage
>> in Squeak.
>>
>> This package extracts data directly from spec files, used by OpenGL
>> folks for generating C headers (gl.h / glext.h etc).
>> So it is 100% correct.
>
> Excellent!  I noticed these spec files about a month ago... I don't think that they've always been available, have they?

I don't know. Maybe they are existed long ago for domestic use, and
made public only recently.
If you seen that page, they're also mentioned that it would be good to
turn this data into an XML format.
But, it appeats that not only Squeak having some sins of the past,
which never going to be fixed :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.