[squeak-dev] Code completion (was Re: [Squeak 4.1 welcome text] workspace syntax highlighting)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:59:08 UTC 2010

On 4/15/10 6:27 PM, "Hannes Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Pharo One-Click-Image 1.0 which was announced today.
>
> Hannes

Sorry , but no.
Just download and no Ecompletion
Doing DEVImageWorkspaces openExternalProjectWorkspace in the welcome window
I see some few examples for loading external packages, none is for RoelTyper
or Ecompletion

Following both images I found:

Pharo uses a non refactored TextMorphEditor class which understand model
Squeak have a refactored TextMorphEditor class which understand model, but
do not use it, uses SmalltalkEditor.

Both images diverges more and more, if some agreement between us and our
"cousins" can't be reached , we must choose Pharo or Squeak and do not look
behind.

I afraid several ex - Squeakers doing real business  go to dark side :=)

Edgar