[squeak-dev] Note: Squeak 4.1 Unix - preset preferences for right mouse button

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:06:30 UTC 2010

Bert, thank you for the solution

I changed the last line of the script 'squeak.sh' to

     exec "${vm}" -vm display=X11 -swapbtn "`basename ${image}`"

thus adding
     -vm display=X11 -swapbtn
as you suggested.

It works fine and I now have a 'portable folder' with the image and
the MSWindows and Linux VMs in it. I  may work with it from both sides
in my dual boot environment without any changes on image.

This is nice. I really appreciate the neat look and feel of Squeak
4.1. It is crisp and clear! And the buttons in the title bar are
really intuitive. With the user configurable workspaces  in the help
menu I can keep often used code snippets easily at hand without
cluttering my desktop.

Hannes