[squeak-dev] [4.1] Windows installer problem - default path on XP is incorrect, incorrect copy/paste shortcuts

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 14:09:50 UTC 2010

Installation location
----------------------------

The proposed installation location under Windows XP is
    C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Squeak 4.1
which is fine.

Thank you for quickly acting.

Cut and paste shortcut key

What still rests is the ctrl-c /ctrl-v behavior for cut and paste.

I went to preferences and searched for 'swap'

Then I enabeled
swapControlAndAltKeys

Even after restarting the image it had no effect.

The discussion of this is going on in the thread

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/148940.html

It could be a bug in the code.

Hannes