[squeak-dev] [4.1] question about loading and using Pier2

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 14:52:47 UTC 2010

OK, what I am doing now is

"1)"
    (Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install:
'ConfigurationOfPier2'.

"2)"
    ConfigurationOfPier2 load.

"3)"
    (Installer lukas project: 'pier2addons') install: 'Pier-Blog'.

"4)"
    (Installer lukas project: 'pier2addons') install: 'Pier-Setup'.

"5)"

   PRDistribution new register.

However in step 3 the 'Pier-Blog' is not there. I assume the class
PRBlog is at another place? Any suggestions?

Hannes